NM & Associates Planners and Designers are:
- 90% female owned
- 70% black owned
- 70% female staffed
- 50% black staffed
The company offers the following to address the imbalances of the past in South Africa.
- Assistance and mentor-ship to planning and design students
- Development and project management advice to emerging consultants entering the development market for the first time
- Development facilitation to deprived communities at low cost
- Planning advice to persons developing centres for healing women, men and children and the disabled
- In-service training to students
- Career advancement sponsorship
- Supporting Development Processes that would advance, empower and provide confidence to persons put down in the past
- Community Development assistance to deprived communities, organizations and persons promoting holism in society
- The company engages and encourages relationships with companies and individuals that have a changing consciousness and do not only pay lip service to change in a democratic South Africa. NM & Associates do not knowingly associate with companies and/or individuals who do not subscribe to the ethics of honesty, integrity, equality and transparency whether these are persons of colour or not.
- The company is willing to associate with any persons and/or companies who subscribe to the same ethics and principles as NM & Associates.